French Wood

French Wood
Wine Barrels... can I take these home?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Clouds Part 3


I was so excited while driving home one evening and looking out to see these clouds! My mom was driving so I was able to roll down the window and take the first one while the car was moving HAHA! I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did, I didn't really care too much about the trees, I just really wanted to show you all how amazing the clouds looked! Thanks to my Lightroom 4, I was able to adjust them enough to look exactly how I saw them :) 

I look at these and I find myself completely captured in these shots, not wanting the moment to go away and ignoring life completely. The beauty I see when I look at these clouds just reminds me of when I was little, spending time at my grandparents house, before my grandma passed away. Innocent days when life wasn't so complicated and days seemed a lot longer. I'm sure we all have moments like those that flash you back to a less complicated time and you find just a moment of peace :)




No comments:

Post a Comment