French Wood

French Wood
Wine Barrels... can I take these home?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sun, oh how you tease...

We were teased. Last weekend was warm and amazing! Sun, cool clouds and I was just in awe of how amazing Oregon looks when everything is green and bright :) I feel like we don't get enough of that up here. I'm writing this while it's raining, hailing and windy outside lol! I'm really excited about the photos I took last weekend, they are kind of random, but some of my favorites are in this bunch. I went on a walk with Fluffy aka Austin, but I prefer Fluff... poor kid lol! We walked down to our river that's literally 2 minutes from my house! At the moment, the water is a little muddy from the rains and everything so I didn't take any of the water much, but on our walk there, I stumbled upon some interesting shots :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment