French Wood

French Wood
Wine Barrels... can I take these home?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Local Treasure I Found


While going to a few places with my mom one day, we stumbled upon a local coffee place! I had no idea it even existed and as soon as I walked in, I didn't want to leave. The girl at the front counter had a big smile and I felt like I'd just walked into a place I'd been a million times. We talked about coffee and it was just a very comfortable place. The warm colors on the walls and the smell of that amazing coffee aroma just took me over and I had to take pictures. I was so happy I had brought my camera that day :) 

They had coffee, sandwiches, and even WINE....wine... I was definitely at home there lol! I asked to talk pictures and I'm glad I did start taking them at that moment, because it started getting really busy. So I was able to take a few shots of it before everyone started filing in. 

Just a reminder for everyone, please try and stay local. Support these small businesses, the family owned, anything that will help keep your town, or even your city, personal. I feel like these big businesses come in and there's not the same connection you get if you go to a local store with people who might want your area to be just that much closer. So I challenge you all to take some time and explore the local places in your area, you might be surprised in what you find :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment